Question

Itching
My feet keep on itching mostly my toes and nothing seems to soothe it is there anything I can use to make it better it''s starting to bleed from all the scratching. I tried AF cream but that didn''t work I also tried nystacid ointment but that didn''t work either.

Teen

You can apply Apor cream twice daily. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and skin scrapings to determine if the itching is due to a yeast infection or some form of eczema. Poor blood flow can also be a culprit but your doctor will be able to address all possibilities.