Ask an expert

21 Aug 2007

itching at the entrance of the vagina
it iches at the entrance of the vagina and it burns when i wee. and is very painfull when i have sex. what could this be and how does it get treated? thanks
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Anonymous
This could be a vaginal infection ( candida or other) - you should rather see a GP at least to have an examination to identify the germ and get the right treatment.

Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18665 votes