Question

Itching Penis
Hi, my penis is itching sometime during the day. It looks like a infection because of the redish coulour. It's been going on for 3 weeks now. I think it's getting worse. I don't want to go to the docter. What can i get from my local pharmacy to treat this. Please help.

Any infection should be seen and treated by a medical doctor. If it is indeed an infection it will need antibiotics, whcih a doctor has to prescribe. You also need to have the source of the infection checked out, if you have s eregular sex partenr, he or she might have an infection too.

There are no over the counter treatments for sexual transmitted infections.

Dr E McIntosh