Question

Itchy &amp  Scratcy
Good morning

I have been diagnosed with (sp) linchen Schleroses some time ago. It seems that I have a constant vaginal infection going with this. I have been usin Guya guard to wash (no soap) and sporadically Flusol, but nothing seems to help. It is very itchy and has a huge effect on my sex life. I try not to scratch as I know what the consequinces of that is, but it is very uncomfortable. Please give some advise. i am not on a medical aid and cannot afford to experiment with different products.

You should not be experimenting on your own. The usual treatment for lichen sclerosis is a high potency cortisone cream which will need to be prescribed and monitored by your doctor.