Question

Itchy Blury eyes
Please could u advice. My eyes has been itching for the past few weeks.It has times when it is very blury and I feel dizzy.I feel very tired and sleepy at times. My parents are both diabetic. I never had a diabetic problem before.On Friday i tested my sugar levels and it was 4.1 and then on Sunday it was 3.5 should i be concerned and see a doctor.I am also gaining weight could this be the problem as i am always feeling hungry.Please can u advice.
Many thanks
Cyberdoc

Hallo Concerned
Your blood sugar does not seem to be very high but you may have insulin resistance so please ask your doctor to check your fasting insulin levels. You may also need to check your HB to exclude anemia and your thyroid hormone levels to exclude underactive thyroid. You may also have an allergy causing the itchy eyes.