Ask an expert

05 Mar 2003

I have a big problem. I had a very terrible smelly discharge and i went to see a doctor and she to me it was an enfection called candida and gave me Doxycline and Fluigl tablets to take. The problem is now that bad smell has gone but the discharge is now ITCHY what is wrong with me now. Please help its driving me crazy. DESPERATE
Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

If you have a candida infection, the treatment is either pessaries such as Canesten or tablets such as Sporonox or Diflucan. Try one of these.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.