Question

ITCHY SKIN
CD

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I am still taking Renitec for my bp and Natrilix. My GP added 5mg Renitec to my 10mg on 02/07 because the bottom part seemed too high I went back after 10 days after taking the extra 5mg and it had come down from 130/90 to 130/80. I haven't had it checked since because my gp has been away for 2 weeks and is only back Mon. So I now take 15mg Renitec and Natrilix in the morning. The only other medication I am taking at the moment is my Lipitor 30mg at night and Melodene (also at night). Could my extra bp medication be a possible reason for my problem? I can't say for sure if the itchiness has been since then or before then, but it's not going away. It's still been bothering me since I posted my last question. I am going for my bp check and blood test on 06/08 and might ask my gp then about it.

Thanks again for your help.

Anxious, I doubt that it is due to extra 5mg Renitec®. Have you tried taking an antihistamine like Pheregan® at night? It is available OTC and if it works, you know that it is some sort of allergy. Good luck.