Question

itchyness
My hole body is itchy. i would like to know what it can be. I drink a lot of coke and eat lots of chocolate. can this be the problem. In the morning behind my heels are very sore. what can be the cause of this. I hardly ever also drink water

Berni, the easiest would be to stop drinking Coke and eating chocolate and see what happens. It might also be due to an allergy, but I can’t prove it from here. Stop the coke and chocolate and if it doesn’t make a difference within a week or so, see you doctor. Good luck.