Question

ITP
My husband was diagnosed with ITP two years ago when he was admitted to hospital with a platelet count of 1000. Since then he has been on cortisone and steriods which, although keeping the count up around 65 000 to 130 000, has horrible side effects. I would like to correspond with people to hear about their experiences and the different treatments they have tried. My e mail address is carewfamily@mweb.co.za

Gail, I hope you get lots of responses. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Good luck.