Ask an expert

25 Feb 2003

ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocyclaemia Perpura)
I have found a lot of information on ITP on a website called but would like to have names of Doctors in the Gauteng Area specialising in ITP and the treatment thereof.
Thank you
Answer 400 views

01 Jan 0001

Gail, the best person to ask would be your GP as he will know who the expert in your area is. If you’re willing to come to Pretoria I can refer you to someone. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.