Question

IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ME TO LOOSE WEIGHT. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM.
It's been my 3rd month training( running on track& steep) as well as doing regular exercise for an hour everyday. Problem is, I'm not loosing weight. I don't sweat excessively when I train. I really do not eat fats, rich foods,nor eat a lot- food is really not my problem that I even have low blood sugar-maybe that's the reason I'm not loosing weight.My main problem is candy's- sweets. How can you assist, I'm a hard worker and do everything in my power to get what I want. Not loosing weight frustrates me to hell...

Dear Reader
You don't mention your height in metres and weight in kg so that I can work out if you are really overweight or not. The chances are that your weight is already in the normal range and that this is why your body is resisting weight loss. If you suffer from low blood sugar you should NOT be eating sweets as this makes the condition much worse. Click on 'Diet & Food' and 'Weight Loss' and 'Slimming Diet' to obtain a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet - compare this diet to your present food intake and make the necessary changes. If you eat plenty of high-fibre foods your hypoglycaemia will improve.