Question

Its Over
I went to the doc, i got some Aropax and Sleeping pills.....sorry for being such a burden to all those who responded to me with such aggresion! When you read about me in the paper, lets see how you feel then!

I honestly got the sleeping pills as an incase, as an easy way out if i need!!!

enough, it's never an easy way out. And what if it turned out to be an easy way IN, to a situation with no such way out of it ? Overdoses and other forms of self-harm, quite apart from the risk of death, can have an even worse result, in leaving you with every problem you had to start with, plus severe physical damage as a result of the OD.
You weren't a burden, as Mona rightly says, but you sounded, and in some wats still sound, like someone very reluctant to accept advice, and reluctant to believe that you could possibly ever feel better.
Pleased to hear we helped you to calm down a little, and think a little, and decide to see your doctor --- well done. I understand your anger, too, though as you notice, getting angry at the wrong people because you can't reach the person who actually made you angry, isn't a great tactic.
I'm Pleased you're still here. Remain here, at least in the sense of of becoming a regular. We'd like to hear further from you as you will be improving in coming weeks and months, and eventually you may want to comment, constructively, on some other people's messages. Welcome.