Question

IVF our IUI, please advise
Hello Doctor

Firstly, thank you so much for all the valuable advice you give us confused ladies.

I'd like to know what you would suggest, had I been you patient. IUI or IVF. Quick background:

* Trying for 4.5 years
* 2 Missed Miscarriages (8 and 11 weeks)
* PCOS
* Husband 5% morphology, rest normal
* Various clomid (+- 7) rounds (2nd pregnancy as a result), only it thins out endometrium to about 4mm on Cycle Day 15 (even with high dosages Progynova
* 1 Unsucessful IUI

After the first and last IUI late last year we decided to take a break and I've been in two minds about what the next step should be.

Many Thanks
fertility expert

Dear Anonomys

Due to the condition of PCOS and your husbands 5% morphology, your best chances of conception would be by using Invitro fertilisation treatment. The use of injectables is advisable in order to induce ovulation and achieve better egg quality. Should you subsequently conceive, it is best to have added progesterone support and careful monitoring in the early trimester.