Question

Jabbering - Don't want to be at work
Hi all,
I know, I know, I have just been away for 5 weeks, not a holiday though but sincerely don't want to be here, this time of year is not a time to be working. I don't have much to do either which is boring me to tears. Everything I did before I left to satisfy these people, spliting up of my spreadsheet has now again been combined, I wish they would make up their damned minds. I don't see the value in doing anything. I am still waiting for the other company to give me feedback but not even sure I want to work there, it feels as though I am not capable of performing at work anymore and I don't want to. Am I going bonkers or am I already?

Mumbling here a bit and moaning. This morning all that went through my mind was being in an accident, I saw my car written off, both my legs broken and internal injuries, all in my mind, why? Subconciously I think it is because I don't want to work anymore, but I am too young still to give up.

Thanks for listening.
Take Care.

Noticed any recent messages from people really adoring the experience of being at work at this odd period of the year ? Yes, you're far too young to give up, and won;t need to. You will come out on top, maybe sooner than you expect