Question

Jack Sprat - skinny and appetite-less
My boyfriend is too thin. While he is very muscular (an impressive six pack, delicious pecks etc) without any excercise, he is still very skinny. He doesn't eat. Every time he has so much as a slice of toast he complains that he is feels ill and won't eat any more. He doesn't like feeling full and tends to suffer from a lot of heart burn. I feed him a good deal of fresh fruit and veggies, muesli in the morning, a healthy sandwich or salad at lunch etc... I have tried so many different combinations to subtedly encourage him to eat more but he always feels ill after a few bites of no matter what he eats.

Could there be something physiologically wrong with him? Is there any last resorts I have not yet tried? I'm afraid he's going to fade away on me!

Thanks!

Dear Mrs Sprat!
I think it is imperative that your boyfriend should consult a doctor to rule out a multitude of clinical conditions both physiological and psychological that may be making him feel ill when eating. Once you have a diagnosis, we can give attention to the dietary changes required.
Hang in there