Ask an expert

08 Jan 2008

jaw pain
A few months ago I was eating a sweet and I experienced an intense pain in my jaw, it was like it has gone out of alignment. It seemed to get better but i am still experiencing problems with my jaw and I sometime get earache. I am not sure whether I am supposed to see a chiropractor or a physiotherapist?
Answer 420 views

01 Jan 0001

You may have injured the Tempero-Mandibular Joint (Jaw joint) - Chiropractic care can be beneficial, as well as Physiotherapy. The choice is yours.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9330 votes
67% - 18834 votes