Question

jealousy
I have been married to my wonderful husband for 5 years. He recently hired a lady staff member who is 10 years younger than me. I met her for the first time and took an instant disliking to her and my jealousy is getting out of hand. He constantly re assures me he loves me and I know he would never cheat on me but i dont trust her. Please help as all my jealousy is ruining my marriage. Is there something wrong with me and how do I overcome these horrible feelings. Im not normally a jealous person. There are other female staff members at my husbands work and I get along with them so why does this one bother me??

Sounds like the jealousy, and its causes, are all on your side, michelle ? If you know that he would never cheat on you, then he wouldn't, whatever she might do. Have you tought about the question --- if you feel no jealousy at all about other female staff members, what is it about this woman, in her manner, appearance, behaviour, etc., which leads you to feel so jealous ? Does she remind you of someone ? COunselling would be the best route to go, to better understand yourself, these troublesome feelings, and to find a useful solution.