Question

Jealousy
Hi, I need someone to tell me how to deal with this emotion. i have been dating a man for a year and i have never been so jealous before in my life. i hate the fact that he has girls that are friends even though i know they mean no harm. i even get annoyed when he wants to spend time with his friends because i instantly feel ike he is trying to get away from me. He tels me all the time that he wants to spend his life with me but still i stay insecure and wondering if this is too good to be true? We had an incident earlier last year where he was still in close contact with an ex gf. He used to sms he things that he sed to say to me and when i confronted him about it he said because they had been dating for 5 years they were still very close. He has agreed to break conact though. I just need to know how to assure myself that i am good enough for him and he wants to be with me. How do i stop the jealousy? I dont want to lose him!

See a personal counsellor, preferably of the CBT format. to explore and gain control over the jealousy.