Question

Jealousy
Re: Post 561

So here we are almost a week into the original arguement. He still wants the relationship to end and we are still sleeping in seperate rooms. I''m hurting badly. I don''t want this relationship over but I know in all probability that it will end. Im also questioning why I would want to stay with a man who is just not prepared to help me when I have a problem (a problem and suspicions that he put there in the first place!) Problem is we are going away for a week and I guess the atmosphere will be tense and again we will sleep in seperate beds. I wish I could wave a magic wand and this would all go away. My stomach is in a constant knot, I can''t concentrate at work and i feel sick. I''m trying to take everyone''s advice from my previous post but it still hurts.

If he's so consistently keen on ending the relationship to end, why hasn't he ended it yer ?
There is no magic wand, and this will not just go away. If you can't answer the question of why you choose to stay with such a nasty and immature man, try the question about why you don't leave him ?
Stop assuming that there is a marvellous option where nothing will hurt and everything will be happy throughout. Leaving him will probably be less hurtful than you are assuming, and life without him will probably become more pleasant than you are assuming.