Question

Jealousy ruining my life!!
What can one do to control jealousy?? This is getting out of control and it's making my life miserable. I realise that it happens because I don't have a good self-esteem and so on, but if I continue with this behaviour, I will loose everything that means something to me??? Please help me anyone??

Whooz, youre absolutely right about how jealousy can create the situations you fear, and that you need to learn to deal with this. There are no medications that help jealousy as such, but it is necessary to see a shrink for a proper assessment and a review of treatment options, which would surely include some skilled counselling, so you can better undnerstand why you feel inappropriately jealous, improve your self-esteem, and learn better ways to handle the situations in which you are feeling jealous. It's well worth the effort !