Question

24 Apr 2006

Jogger's nipple and chronic muscular fatigue
I have been given various assignments to do.. I cannot seem to find much info on the following topics:
1. Jogger's nipple
2. Chronic muscular fatigue
I need to do an in depth study re. causes,symptoms,diagnosis,treatment etc. on each of the topics. Where do i go about looking for info? I hv tried the net, but to no avail.
Thanking you,
Puzzled
sports injuries

Hi Puzzled
Never forget librarys. And the unsung heroes who run them-librarians. We all use the net a lot nowadays but a well stocked university library will always beat the net. Give a call to your nearest university and speak to the librarian. Most will allow access for the day for a fee.
Dr P