Question

Jogging and feeling Light headed
I recently just started jogging about 2 weeks ago. I run every morning for about 30 minutes. But since I started running, I having been feeling light headed and dizzy.

I am over doing this or what could be the problem? I eat well, I am about 1.68 and I weigh 64 kgs.

Hi there

I suspect it is most likely a blood pressure or blood glucose problem. Because you are running first thing in the morning, it's quite possible that it's a blood glucose thing, because you are exercising without having eaten, and it doesn't matter how good your overall diet is, when you wake up in the morning, you're low on energy. Therefore, it may help if you just have a little bit of fruit, a glass of fruit juice, maybe a sandwich just before you run. That gives you the energy you would need.

If it's blood pressure, that is a little harder to combat, but usually, blood pressure doesn't drop DURING, but only AFTER exercise, so I suspect that eating something before will help you.