Ask an expert

23 Mar 2007

Joint Aches
Got HRT implant had hysterectomy, long term pain feet and elbows bones
Answer 367 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Jenny
Best to have a good physical examination and other relevant tests done by a physician.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18678 votes