Question

JOINT PROBEMS?
My joints are clicking and I can hear them rubbing against one another when I lay on my arm. I have been tested for arthritis and osteoporosis but I'm ok. I right knee and left wrist pain from time to time. I am taking 2 tablets of calcium sandoz a day and do exercise 5 times a week to help build bone mass. I have no idea why sometimes it's worse then other days. I can only think that it must be my diet. I was told I lack synovial fluid around my joints. Could this be the problem? If so, how do I increase this fluid? Should I stay away from orange juice and can flax oil capsules aggravate my situation? Would salmon oil be better? Will a bone specialist be able to pin point the underlying problem and what do you call this kind of doctor? Im a 25 year old female. I have overdosed on beta carotene by eating to much papaya and baby carrots (my skin has gone orange). Can I still take a multi-vitamin?

Jonti, if I were you I would stay away from all pills until the skin colour has changed back to normal. The specialist you should go to is a rheumatologist. In the meantime you can try a product called Osteo Eze. Good luck.