Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
25 Jul 2005
>> > George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell where
>> > the devil
>> > is waiting for him.
>> > "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You're on my
>> > list but I
>> > have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so
>> > I'll tell
>> > you what I'm going to do.
>> > I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll
>> > let one
>> > of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU
>> > decide
>> > who leaves."
>> > George thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.
>> > The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a
>> > large
>> > pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over
>> > and
>> > over and over. Such was his fate in hell.
>> > "No!" George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and
>> > I don't
>> > think I could do that all day long."
>> > The devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a
>> > sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that
>> > hammer,
>> > time after time after time.
>> > "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in
>> > constant
>> > agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented
>> > George.
>> > The devil opened a third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton
>> > lying
>> > naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his
>> > legs
>> > staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky,
>> > doing
>> > what she does best.
>> > George Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally
>> > said,
>> > "Yeah, I can handle this."
>> > The devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"
hehehe, indeed ! Now we know what happened to poor old Monica
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could loss of smell be the best indicator of Covid-19 infection?
- South African scientists who discovered new Covid-19 variant share what they know
- Covid-19: Small clinical study finds that ivermectin has potential - to decrease viral load
- Body temperature scanners of limited value in detecting Covid-19, researchers say
- Stretching can help lower high blood pressure, study shows
- Ramaphosa buckles to pressure: Covid-19 grant may be extended, he tells ANC lekgotla
- Where there's smoke: SA cigarette industry a dog-eat-dog battlefield, says UCT professor
- EXPLAINER | Tropical storm Eloise: What is the difference between a cyclone and overland depression, and what to expect
- Adriaan Basson | Covid-19 vaccine botch-up may spell the end of the ANC
- INFOGRAPHIC | Timeline of SA's Covid-19 vaccine acquisition efforts - and how we compare
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18773 votes