Question

Jolly Confused!!
Hi Jolly As you hopefully understood, there was no criticism from my side. Although what you are doing is not right, this normally happens if things are not 100% ok at home.

And if your skelm is good in bed, then it is so much more exiting, and the problem is just that sooner or later you get hooked, and that's when the frustration and longing begins. For as long as your emotions are in control, it's fine, but I was surprised when about a month ago a lady, I think Vera, wrote that she had a affiar purely for the sex, I don't understand how decent ladies can keep their emotions out of such a relationship, because normally that is also the escuse: "I love him."

As Isaid, only problem with such an affair, other than moral and Christian issues, is that when you become emotionally involved, and this is bound to happen, then the frustration sets in and all of a sudden you are not as free and happy anymore.

Just NEVER, NEVER, ever, one day when everything is ok in your marriage, decide on a cosy and comfy moment, that you'll feel much better and get the burden of your shoulders by telling your husband about the affair that you had, NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! Aman's ego will never allow him to gorgive and forget, he'll always wonder whether the other person performed better in bed, brought you to more orgasms, whether his penis is larger etc etc. Over a year from now on you are either going be be in love with this new guy, planning to divorce, or the affair will be over if you stop it somehow, and not before that happens, will you be able to focus on your husband and work on your relationship, but remember, if you start working on your relationship one day: Your husband must never now.

And maybe even if you don't tell him he'll pick up the signs that you are not focussed as before, all depends on how hooked up you are going to allow you te become. But it's lekker while it lasts!

Jolly, Why not ue the opportunity your husband's recent remarks have creared, and get him into marriage counselling with you, to sort things out ?