Question

Jumaima
I started on femodene on the 8th of March on my first day of menstruation for this month. Normally I would menstruate for 5 to 6 days but until today ( 31 March 2003) it has not stopped and from today( 31 March) it is becoming heavy. I started on the silver area for that particular day which was a saturday( I dont know if that is inactive pills or not) but that is where the doctor recommended i start. Pls help.

Concerned, it sounds like you did everything right and that your body is having difficulty adjusting to the pill. If you keep on menstruating like this when you’ve taken half the second pack, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.