Question

Jumping organs

Under my right breast it feels like I have another heart beat. Im not sure what organ lies underneath, but it feels like a baby kicking from the inside out. I can feel something jumping inside me and Im worried it might be my gall bladder or something serious. I cant find a comfortable position to sit or stand and feel very uncomfortable. Something similiar to a twitching eye, but inside~

Dear Lucy
I think you need to see your doctor - it could be the pulse from an enlarged blood vessel or your liver that you feel. You need an examination and possibly a sonar