Question

Just a prayer<br>
Hi guys, I am on bended knee before you all today, I am asking for a prayer, even if you don't believe...

A friend of mine was in serious car accident on Saturday and is currently in ICU in Pretoria East Hospital, the extend of her injuries is not know yet as she has been very unstable....

She is a dear friend wich I do not wish to loose, I ask that you pray for her and if God willing she will be fine, and stabilize ...

Thank guys

Of course we will, Shadow. Having had a serious acident myself this year, I can imagine what she and hwer family are going through.