Question

Just a thought
Howzit guys and girls, i trust all is well you....

I was wondering about a few things this weekend. I'm sure that if you in the same boat as me will have thought of the same things as i have.

Now that the possibility of us being aloud to get married is here, what sort of influence will that have on those of us with kids.
will this make it more acceptable to their friends? will the schools be more open to "the Husband/Wife". how will our ex spouces feel about there ex husband having a husband? or gender reversed?

I know it just a piece of paper to many people out there, but isn't that exactly what it is to the hetro couples out there?

i will gladly be the first to marry my bf because it isn't just a piece of paper to me. its a life long commitment i will make and would want the law to see it as just that.

anyway, i'm just rambiling on now.

have a great week guys.
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Dyl and thanks for your post, always good to hear from you.