Question

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN HELL
I am so down today. During the past weekend I took sleeping tablets and tranquilizers just to sleep, I am so down this morning i don't even want to greet my fellow workers. I started at this company a week ago. It seems that if i work for a company for longer that one or two weeks i run away i dont know why. During the last two years i have been temping and the longest i worked for a company was 30 days. I don't have any money and i know i must work but i am so rebelious about everything. The traffic....for one.......the time spent on the road make me so furious. I come to work make a cup of coffe and then sit in front of my computer the hole day. Is that what life is all about?

Depression, as well as anxiety, often messes up our sleep, and sleeping tabs / tranquillizers can deepen a depression, rather than relieving it. Maybe with the fact that, for various reasons you haven't spent long wioth any one company for some time, is leading you to feel anxious now, as you get close to braking your own recent record for duration ! This may not be all that life is about, but once you settle down at work, and find more ways to make the whole process more rewarding --- and find yourself becoming more financially stable, you'll find more aspects of life that can enhance the package.