Question

Just asking
I do not know if this Q is allowed here, but I would just like to know from both a woman and man perspective that have experienced it:
What does if feel like when a man ejaculates inside you?

Reason for asking is that I am walking around with these fantasies about a guy doing it inside me.
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Bi-Confused and thanks for posting again,

This post is inappropriate to our forum - please post on the Sexology forum. But a word of concern though - HIV is transmitted through the exchange of body fluids and semen is a very high-risk fluid (as is blood). Unprotected penile-anal or penile-vaginal intercourse poses a very high risk of HIV infection.

Inappropriate responses to this post will be deleted.