Ask an expert

05 Dec 2005

Just asking
I do not know if this Q is allowed here, but I would just like to know from both a woman and man perspective that have experienced it:
What does if feel like when a man ejaculates inside you?

Reason for asking is that I am walking around with these fantasies about a guy doing it inside me.
Answer 392 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Bi-Confused and thanks for posting again,

This post is inappropriate to our forum - please post on the Sexology forum. But a word of concern though - HIV is transmitted through the exchange of body fluids and semen is a very high-risk fluid (as is blood). Unprotected penile-anal or penile-vaginal intercourse poses a very high risk of HIV infection.

Inappropriate responses to this post will be deleted.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.