Question

just gaining, not losing
Dear Doc

I'm 21 year old and never had trouble with my weight before. Over the past year I just started gaining weight and it does not stop. I eat 4 small plates of healthy food a day and excercise 3 x a week. But I'm just keep on gaining fat and cellulite etc etc. What can be the cause of this? Nothing helps me to loose weight, and I'm seriously getting overweight now. Can there be something wrong with me that is causing this?

Dear Ace
If you have not changed your basic lifestyle or started taking medications (like hormone tablets, etc) or developed a depression, then you do need to have a medical checkup to see if you have a physical problem which is causing this weight gain. So have a checkup and then we can see what changes you need to make.