Question

Just talk me through it..
My ex is making all kinds of suggestions after I mentioned that I miss having someone to spend my Sunday with..

Eg. us spending Sundays together to cuddle ETC with the condition that I tell him when I've met someone else and vice versa. This is upsetting as he is suggesting we 'use' each other until something better comes along..? How do you suggest to use someone that you were in love with for almost two years and planned on marrying one day??

Although I'm almost through the worst (it's been almost 3 weeks) I miss him terribly and would not mind spending just one day with him..is this really a good idea when he ends the suggestions off with 'it's your choice'?

Maybe he can do it cause he feels nothing, but I can't..

Anyone been in this situation?? What's the best thing to do?

I never recommend any process that involves ANYONE "using" ANYONE. I agre that you may well be through the worst, and hope this is so. Apart from the complex emotional aspects, there's also an element of giving up a habit, so it's not surprising that you still remember him and would like to do some of whatever you used to do together. But any reprise of a bit of the previous relationship is likely to set you back on some of the progress you have made so far