Question

just tired
morning, I have 2 small children, a boy of 17 months and a girl of nearly 4. My son is a bad sleeper, a home wrecker, and literally a ball of energy, he is forever moving, but lovable! his sleep is bad, wakes up often at night and as a result I do too. My daughter is at the trying phase, argumentative, an early teenager. they have both been sick a lot this winter and me too. I have a very stressful job too. now I have been feeling very down lately and am not sure whether this is just normal due to stress and fatigue or depression, or the weather (awful here in CT). Many of my female friends are diagnosed with depression so i am aware of it. Are there certain signs to look out for?
many thanks

Elsewhere in this site you'll find the mind section and other materials about Depression as such, include diagnostic criteria for it, etc. But the best bet would be to see a very good GP or shrink locally, for a proper assessment, and a discussion of treatment options