Question

JUST TO BE SURE
A number of people have told me that I'm too thin. I'm of the opinion that i look absolutely marvelous. I'm seriously into cycling and gym. Since I lost the excess weight I managed to get into a good athletic condition; gone from 92 kg (2 years ago) now averaging 79 - 81 kg. Hight = 1.81 m; medium build. I'm quite proud of what I've achived.

Your opinion will be much appreciated.

Dear Kabous
Your present BMI = 24, which is in the normal range, but not excessively thin. I think you deserve praise for what you have achieved - well done. Tell those people who are making comments about your weight that your weight is perfectly normal and healthy. People are often envious of someone who has lost a considerable amount of weight and looks good, so disregard these remarks. Keep up the good work with the exercise.
Once again, well done!