Question

just too tight
hi

i am extremely worried because i cannot have sex with my partner.its affecting our relationship and i really need to know whats wrong with me. my vagina is just way too tight...he can barely enter and if he does its excrutiating pain... what should i do?i feel like im abnormal?

please help me.

If you are having sex for the first time, it can be quite difficult to break the hymen. Try lots of foreplay and see that you are relaxed. KY jelly is also helpful. You could also try puttinh yout own finger in, where you have more control.