Question

Just want to know
I would like to know I'm using Clomid and Stamonogro It is my first month on it and I'm on my second Clomid pill. I had a Ectopicpreg Oct 2006 and since then we are trying for a baby. My one tube was removed. My doc done tests and said everything is fine my other tube is normal and open and my husband is also fine.

We realy want a baby and are desperate. My Question is how long must I use the Clomid to see results? I'm realy tired,because we try to have intercource everyday,but sjoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some women fall pregnant after the first course of Clomid, others need several courses. It is impossible to say what will happen in your case. You do not need to have sex every day throughout your cycle, only around the time of ovulation.