Ask an expert

13 Mar 2004

Just worried
My fiancee has been complaining about an itch in his penis pipe. Is it some kind of infection & is there over the counter medicine we can get him or should he just go see the doctor?

Answer 379 views

01 Jan 0001

This is not in my area of expertise. Please consult CyberDoc.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.