Question

Jusy checkin
i am wrong if i think my bf is useless ,he is working ,always does not have money ,never bought me a birthday pressie,valentine pressi ,nothing ,he will never even give me money to do my nails,hair nothing,im working ,i afford myself but what kind of a man is this ?im not a gold digger but im just wondering ,why are there women out there who have partners that do these things for them ,while he cant even buy me a pie,?

YOu are both working. How much have you bought for him ? Seriously --- do you get him birthday and Valentine's presents ( Valetine's day is not a man give stuff to women day ) ? DO you
And why do you see the relationship apparently mainly in terms of being given stuff. It is very old-fashioned for a woman to expect a man to get her gifts all the time. Do you give him money to do his nails or hair ? Do you buy him a pie ? You seem to want to be more than equal to a man.