Question

Keep Messing Up
I love my partner so much and I am trying to get to a point where our fighting is kept to a minimum and that he will want to move in with me but just when I think we are getting there, I go and say or do something stupid to cause a fight and it feels like we are back to square one. What can I do about my mood swings...if it is even that? I will be fine in the morning and then by the afternoon I am irritable and snappy. Is it my high stress job? Am I irritated with him? I am so frustrated with this. Are there any natural remedies that I can try to control my moods?

How about some couples counselling ? I think its a valid aim to teach some creative quarrelling skills, too, as conflict is unavoidable in any relationship, and there are ways of doing it that are much more productive than usual.
Similarly, you may valuably learn more, in individual counselling, about dealing with stress.
Hardly any "natural" products are in the least bit natural, and none actually have been shown to be genuinely useful to deal with mood swings or stress. And they have side-effects and drug interactions, too.
The problems you describe are psychological, and are best dealt with within that context.