Question

KELOID SCAR FOLLOWING C-SECTION
Hello

Eight months ago I had c-section the scar was thin for the past few months but now is itchy and devoloping into keloid. I really do not like the sight of it.

Could you please advice on what to do to remove or prevent this from growing as the wound is not properly healed from inside.

Urgent.

Lerato, you can try using Kelo-Cote™ gel, but if that doesn’t work you can have it surgically removed and then radiated. The problem is that the surgery may lead to a bigger scar, so seeing a plastic surgeon would b your best bet. Good luck.