Question

Kennel stress
I need to put my cat and dog into kennels for about 2 weeks. I am very distressed for the cat as she is 15 and very nervous. The kennels I use are excellent but the cat always comes back thin and very stressed. Is it possible to give the cat a sedative while she is there so the stress levels are not that high?

Hi Lee

I think that you probably need a) to change the cattery or b) get a house sitter in for the 2 weeks or c) try using a product called Feliway -this can be obtained from Vet Shops and Veterinary Practices. You should try the product 1st at home.