Question

"keyed" my ex's car
Not sure how to say this...
Tonight i was sitting with all my friends, they were smoking weed (something I gave up 2 years ago). I walked away and sat next to my ex boyfrineds car! For no reason I took out my car keys and made a HUGE scracth across it!!!!

He had hurt me so badly, but it was so long ago. I have since found someone a THOUSAND times better! But I couldn't help what I did!

Why did I do this?
What if he finds out it was me?
I regret doing it now, I really do! I was stupid, but it just felt like something I had to do!!! Why???????????????

What if my current boyfriend finds out and leaves me?
I do suffer from manic depression, could this be it?I have felt fine for so long why now!
I just don't know what to do!

please help me find out why I was so stupid?

Well, you COULD have helped it, and not done what you did, but you chose not to --- we generally have more control over our choices and actions than many people seem to think. Had you perhaps been drinking a bit ? Disinhibiting. I have obviously no idea whether there would be some way in whihc your ex could discover that it was you ; he might susect it, depending on how you aprted. I don['t see how, any way, it would make your current bf want to leave you ( unles you have a go at his car too ). Why were you so stupid on this occasion ? Beats me ! Maybe, a all of us are stupid some of the time, it was just your turn ?