Question

Kidney infection
I have a kidney infection at the moment. For how long will the symtoms still persist? I went to the emergengy ward on Monday, and the doctor said that my symptoms would go away by Tuesday. I am sweating very much, have pain in my right side. He gave me antibiotics. Should I go back to a another doctor or should I wait it out?

Help, I’m sorry I took so long to reply to your question, but I was tackled by the festive season :-). I suppose that by now your symptoms have cleared up. If the haven’t, you will have to see a doctor a.s.a.p. Good luck.