Question

Kidneys
I was admitted to the hospital with severe pain in my right side. I was also unable to pass water. I was told that I had a suspected pyelonephritis. They ran a battery of tests to rule out Kidney stones and blockages. My creatinine function was quite high. I was discharged yesterday and was told that there is no infection and that this pain is possibly coming from my back. I am still in excrutiating pain and have difficulty in passing water. I am nauseous and have a poor appetite. I still feel that this is kidney related.
Maybe you could advise me on what to do?

Dear Beverley

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a urologist for a second opinion.

Dr Anrich Burger