- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- REFLECTION | Covid-19: How the basic education dept weathered the Covid-19 storm
- Covid-19: PPE scandals that crippled South Africa's fight against Covid-19
- Covid-19 one year on: 'First wave was like Kilimanjaro, the second like Everest' - Prof Karim
- Vaccine shortages lead to healthcare workers lying to jump queue
- Nothing prevents Parliament from acting against EFF MPs involved in fracas with Gordhan
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19401 votes