Question

Kissing my hiv+ husband
I miss passion in my life, I miss intimacy. I''m married with 3 kids for 10+ yrs. My husband is hiv+, I love kissing and unfortunately I''m not comfortable kissing him anymore. I always remember the dr saying it''s only safe if there are no mouth cuts and how can you know about mounth cuts. This is so worrying and now I find myself salivating over other men.
Please advice

This isn't really my field, and there is an HIV forum here in H24 where you should raise this. It is possible to enjoy intimacy with reasonable safety, but its best to discuss this with people who deal with such issues all the time. Have you discussed these concerns with your husband ?