Question

Kitten
Hi there

We bought a little kitten over the weekend. She is still small, would say aprox 6 weeks.

We are currently feeding her Science Plan for kittens. And she seems to be adapting quite well to her new home.

What I would like to know is for how long I should keep her in the house, up until how many weeks can she be able to go outside and know where her house is to come back.

thanks
cybervet

Usually about 2-3 weeks is sufficient to get them settled in. If they have had all their vaccinations they can go out in a couple of weeks. if not they should have the vaccs and then be let out at least 2 weeks after the booster to ensure they will have developed an immunity to the common diseases. Always let them out under supervision initially.