Ask an expert

17 Mar 2003

knee pain
Hi there,i'm relatively quite active I do kung-fu x2 a week & also play soccer on the weekends & for the last 2 weeks i've been feeling pain in my left knee. It doesn't hurt when I walk or anything like that but as soon as it has 2 start 'working' it hurts, could it be a muscle?or something more serious?should I consult a doctor?
Answer 350 views

01 Jan 0001

Sore, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you. The best would probably be to rest it and take an anti-inflammatory drug like Voltaren® for a couple of days. If it doesn’t clear up by the end of the weekend, the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.