Question

knee pain
Hi there,i'm relatively quite active I do kung-fu x2 a week & also play soccer on the weekends & for the last 2 weeks i've been feeling pain in my left knee. It doesn't hurt when I walk or anything like that but as soon as it has 2 start 'working' it hurts, could it be a muscle?or something more serious?should I consult a doctor?

Sore, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you. The best would probably be to rest it and take an anti-inflammatory drug like Voltaren® for a couple of days. If it doesn’t clear up by the end of the weekend, the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.